F1Comp Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 am

Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Iwriter
issue solved
Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Iwriter-screenshot1

I have been working for iwriter for quite some time now and the
recent site issue has been a big brow for me. I currently work from home and
iwriter.com is my only source of income. It has come to my knowledge that this
problem is not only a Kenyan or African problem. It is being experienced in
Asia, Australia and many parts of the world. Since iwriter is my only source of
income, I tried many ways from changing my ip and using many proxies to deal
with this issue and none seemed to work.[/b]

After long hours of sleepless nights searching for a
solution to this iwriter problem, I finally found a program that is working
well for me. I cannot really explain how this program is working; the only thing
I know is that it has solved this iwriter issue for me. What am doing is to
just run it and leave it to run in the background.

I am recommending this program to everyone who reads this
article as we can’t tell how long this problem is going to last. The best thing
with this program is this: Since many people around the globe are not able to
competition. I must say that I am now earning more money than I have ever
earned in iwriter thanks to this program.

This program is available for free from the manufacturer’s
website but I can’t give the download link for free as it has taken me a lot of
time and money searching for it. Just donate for me only $5 and you will be
redirected to this program’s download page.

Remember am not selling this program as it is a shareware
and one can download it for free.

[b]Click here to donate
anything from $5 and you’ll be taken to the download page.

Download, install and run it. No settings, no configuration
required. Just run the program and leave it running in the background.

If you have any question please pm me or call me on
+254721110793. You can also find me on Skype. my Skype name is bonjoki

solve iwriter ban,  solve
iwriter error,solve iwriter permisson to access,solve iwriter suspends ,
what happened to iwriter.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://f1compsolutions.kbo.co.ke

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty solving Iwriter :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Post by kamenchu Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 am

how to solve iwriter "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server" Iwriter

Thank you admin for posting this article for solving the iwriter problem. I have visited many sites and forums and none of them is really addresing this iwriter issue as you have addressed it. Now am able to access iwriter website, login to my account, write article and submit them without this annoying message "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server." thanks to your program.
Thank you! You are way ahead of other masters.

kamenchu

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty No more access error in iwriter

Post by Peter Ha Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am

This solved the iwriter's "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server" error once and for good. Thank you brother for this post. I wish i saw this post the very first day Iwriter started denying us access.
Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Iwriter-screenshot1

Peter Ha

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty You have helped me solve Iwriter access permission message at last

Post by Bethwel Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 am

At last the iwriter "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server" error message has been conquered. I was thinking of quitting iwriter due to the access error while trying to access their site but now you have saved me. Using this program am now able to access iwriter without any problem. 

Bethwel

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty iWriter is not compatible with your country at this time

Post by Toniy Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 am

After following your directions, the error messages are not appearing.
It kept saying: iWriter is not compatible with your country at this time
You don't have permission to access / on this server.” Thankyou for your help.

Toniy

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty C.E.O., Internet Scam Reviewer and Online Businesses Expert

Post by Ipreneur Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 am

I have worked on multiple Websites and give advise on which to avoid and which to per take. Iwriter, for a new bie, fell free to get into. it is quite easy and if well followed, will take you to greater heights. Thing is, of late, the login problem has manifested itself especially across Kenyan sphere where i am based. I do not know how true the claims are for outside nations as i haven't seen other posts talking about it. I believe however, that if it was of great concern to many people, then this guys would have voiced out the concern just as Kenyans did. All the same, it is a good thing to post about a solution of the same. However, charging for it?????? really, it undermines a lot for professional forums and makes me want to leave this forum so quick and with no apologies. Thing is, if there was other programs you would advocate for that are free on previous postings, someone may feel okay with you asking for "donations" am just speaking from experience and my comments come with little intention to bring down your business. There are solutions to this problem yes. I don't know however that yours is one of them. but hey, it is only 3 dollars haha. Cool so i just might go about and try it. BUT if fails!!!!Amma BE on your NECKS for The best part of your product life. am a scam reviewer.

Ipreneur

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty Re: Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 am

Go ahead and try. I have helped people from India, Kenya and Pakistan solve this iwriter login issue and have received positive reports from them. Don't mind about the $3. though little, many people are giving it a try. Remember as mentioned in the article the program is not mine. Am just providing a download link from the manufacturer's website.

Ever searched for anything online and didn’t find? Tell us HERE. We will find it for you and deliver it to your email.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty If you are not able to login to your iwriter account follow this

Post by Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

If you cant login to your iwriter account follow the instructions of this site and you will be able to access your account, view listing and even write content without any problem. I can assure you that due to the iwriter's error 403, there are more jobs and less workers. Take advantage of this pro now and you will not regret.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty software

Post by odiero Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

I too wonna try out the sotware but if it is a scam, believe me you ama be on this site with a comment every thirty minutes, you gonna get tired of me.

odiero

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty iwriter query

Post by Odiero Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 am

Ohhhhhhhh Yes. It worked perfectly plus the customer service is incredibly awesome. I fail to find words to thank this guy. I highly recommend. Thank you Bro.

Odiero

Back to top Go down

Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.  Empty Re: Iwriter issue solved :Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Post by Admin Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Odiero wrote:Ohhhhhhhh Yes. It worked perfectly plus the customer service is incredibly awesome. I fail to find words to thank this guy. I highly recommend. Thank you Bro.

Happy to hear that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down