F1Comp Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exchange paypal money in kenya

Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty exchange paypal money in kenya

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

How to get paypal money to buy products and services online in Kenya

Do you want to buy something online and don't have cash in your PayPal account and you do not want to give out your visa card info? We at f1comp solutions are helping Kenyans purchase anything online using local currency i.e. Kenya shillings.  Due to our various online businesses, God has been so gracious to us and every day people from all over the world are buying our products and services thus increasing our PayPal account balance.

exchange paypal money in kenya Paypal11

We are exchanging our PayPal money with ksh. Our exchange rate is the same with the current Kenya shilling - us dollar exchange rate. That is: if the US $ is sh 85 buying, we will exchange at that same rate. No hidden charges, no extra cost, no service fee.

Have you checked out Payoneer? Get paid directly to your very own Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, available to over 200 countries worldwide!

If you want to withdraw paypal money in kenya without third party you can apply for payoneer master card HERE. Upto now, no competitor can beat payoneer outside US when it comes to paypal withdrals. Not even equity bank.

How to exchange from mpesa to PayPal

1.        For those who already have a PayPal account, we will only need your PayPal account email. If you don't have a PayPal account, we will help you       open one at no extra cost.

2.        Indicate how much you want (currently we are only accepting 1 $ to 200 $)

3.        We then send you the money to your PayPal account and then you can proceed to purchase what you want safely without revealing your account    or visa card details to anybody.

It's really the easiest, convenient and most transparent mpesa to PayPal money exchange in Kenya.

Call us now on +254721110793 for more information. Also you can chat with us on Skype. Our Skype id is "bonjoki" You can even send your query here and we'll get back to you soon.

exchange from Paypal to mpesa
Due to Kenya's finance laws, we've not been able to start PayPal to mpesa exchange but we hope that very soon we will be able to offer this service as well. Currently we can only manage to exchange not more than 150 $ @ only 20% intrest. So if you have 1 to 150 $ in your PayPal account and want to exchange it with Kenya shillings you can still call us on 0721110793 and we will do the exchange within minutes.

paypal kenya 2012   paypal kenya bank account  paypal kenya contacts
paypal kenya withdraw   using paypal in kenya  paypal to mpesa paypal offices kenya
use paypal kenya    pay pal in kenya  pay pal in kenya   paypal office address
withdraw money paypal kenya

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 06, 2014 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://f1compsolutions.kbo.co.ke

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty I am selling my PayPal account balance

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 am

I have a lot of money in my PayPal account and am selling it to anyone who wants to buy stuffs online. If you are planning to purchase anything on the internet call me on 0721110793 and i will send you the cash to your account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty I am selling my PayPal account balance

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 am

I have a lot of money in my PayPal account and am selling it to anyone who wants to buy stuffs online. If you are planning to purchase anything on the internet call me on 0721110793 and i will send you the cash to your account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty i will buy your paypal $ at 82 ksh

Post by wilsonED Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:58 am

Am willing to buy $1 at 82 ksh please if you are ok with that let me know as i want to buy domain and hosting service. Also i would like to thank you for your quick service in exchanging paypal money to mpesa.

wilsonED

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty yes I can sell you paypal $1 at sh 82 mpesa

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am

exchange paypal money in kenya Paypal10

Hi wilson! I can exchange paypal $1 at sh 82. Actually this is the only place you can buy paypal money @ that price in Kenya. Also note that this transaction takes less than ten minutes to complete. Again if you want to exchange your paypal funds to mpesa you will get the cash in your phone within ten minutes. call us now on +254721110793 for more details.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty Exchange PayPal to mpesa or mpesa to papal within 10 in Kenya

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

It is now possiblle to fund or withdraw money from paypal account in kenya. this transaction takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Call us on 0721110793 for details.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty Which is the best site to withdraw paypal money in kenya

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 pm

This is the best place to withdraw paypal funds in Kenya as as its kind of echanging cash from paypal to mpesa or mpesa to paypal and its fast as it takes less than ten minutes. Call 0721110793 now and in the next ten minutes you will have your paypal money in your mpesa or mpesa money in your paypal account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

exchange paypal money in kenya Empty Re: exchange paypal money in kenya

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down