F1Comp Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

password for godfather 2 rar ..i ask again

Go down

password for godfather 2 rar ..i ask again Empty password for godfather 2 rar ..i ask again

Post by Toys2000 Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 am

If you have downloaded a password protected THE GODFATHER 2.rar, don’t even attempt to carry out survey or use  brute force / dictionary attacks as you will not get it. I downloaded it without knowing that it was protected and when I tried to extract it was asking for password. After carrying out surveys I did not get the password. It was a waste of my time and energy.
password for godfather 2 rar ..i ask again Window10
Since I really needed to play this game, I didn’t lose heart. I persistently continued looking for the password in different blogs and forums online and eventually I stumbled to a remote site which had saved passwords for encrypted files. That’s where I found the password that unlocked this GODFATHER 2 file.  

How to get this password
As stated above, it took me a lot of time and resources to locate this password and that’s why I urge you to donate $5 HERE to get the password. Immediately after donating you will automatically be redirected to a page containing this GODFATHER 2.rar password.

Tags
THE GODFATHER2 brute force attack very time consuming,  crack the password, cracking it will take months, dictionary attack, unpack, archive protected by a password encrypted II Cheats, Codes RELOADED Link utorrent

i have downloaded godfather 2 .. i need a password to open rar file

i like to play the game and i will have pay you guys .. thx

Toys2000

Back to top Go down