F1Comp Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto connecting wifi/Ethernet file sharing software

Go down

Auto - Auto connecting wifi/Ethernet file sharing software Empty Auto connecting wifi/Ethernet file sharing software

Post by JobSchool Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:23 am

Hi Admin,
Please let me know if there is a software I can use to easily transfer files between 2 PCs running different operating systems. I have some movies in my wifi enabled laptop running win7 and I want to wirelessly transfer them to another xp desktop which is also wifi enabled. Pliz recommend to me a good file and folder transfer software that can auto connect my two PCs coz am not conversant with home or work network configurations.

Jobsc

JobSchool

Back to top Go down

Auto - Auto connecting wifi/Ethernet file sharing software Empty The Best Auto configured file sharing & tranfer software

Post by Admin Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:27 am

Hi Jobsc
The only tried and tested software I can recommend to you is found on THIS SITE. It is a drag n drop file and folder sharing and transfer software that auto-connects your devices regardless of the OS. Once you install it on all your devices they start communicating immediately and you can transfer files of any type and size to and fro.
Ther is absolutely no settings that you will need to do to establish a connection between your PCs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://f1compsolutions.kbo.co.ke

Back to top Go down